Thursday, August 5, 2010

Something is in the water...


So instead of tap I am now only consuming bottled water. No, I am not trying to bring the world down one plastic bottle at a time (I do recycle), but instead I am trying to apparently avoid the baby disease. Don't get me wrong, I want a baby someday but today, tomorrow, next week is not that day.

Right now if you look around my office there are preggo's everywhere. You look at my Facebook page and there is always some announcement that someone is having a baby. Yes, I am happy for all these new ecstatic mother's but it's getting a little old. I mean did they decide that they were all going to get together and plot the next baby boom? We are still at war, wait until all the soldiers come home please. I guess everyone got spring fever if you know what I mean.

But like I said, I am now consuming only bottled products because there is obviously an outbreak going on. Congrats to all of the soon-to-be mother's out there though.

2 comments:

Helga Marie Bee said...

...be careful what you wish for.

babee is awesome, but we could have waited a few years ;o)

Natasha and Jesse said...

Ha, good idea! Same way in my life.