Thursday, August 19, 2010

Apple Angers Me

It's official... I am very irritated with Apple. My computer is still not fixed and I took it in on Saturday. There was supposed to be a 3-5 day turnover rate, and here we are on day 6 and still nothing.

I called today to get an update, and the man who answered the phone was a complete jerk. He basically told me it would be fixed when they called me. I'll be calling back tomorrow as well, because this is ridiculous.

No, I'm not some Internet addict that is going through withdrawals. Instead, I'm a college student that really really really needs her computer. I had a huge paper due on Monday, and had to borrow someone else's computer through the weekend just to get by. It really makes it hard to get homework done when you have no means to do so.

Anyways, I'm ending my venting. Sorry! I just needed to get a few things off my chest. I should probably get back to work right now, seeing as how I am using "company time for once."

Happy Thursday!

0 comments: