Monday, July 26, 2010

Scentsational Scentsy Specials


In case you didn't know, I am a Scentsy Consultant and love love love my job. I'll probably blog about Scentsy every once in awhile here, but am not going to load you down like this is my advertising hub. I just wanted to inform my readers that I am having a Scentsy sale this month, yes time is running out!

July Specials:

• Spend $30 and get a FREE Hanging Freshner.
• Spend $50 and get a FREE bar.
• Spend $75 and get a FREE Hanging Freshner and a FREE Bar or a Room Spray.
• 10% off the July warmer (tiki) and scent of the month (paradise punch).
• Don't forget about the Bring Back My Bar! Order those discontinued scents we all miss. These are only on sale during the month of July.

Feel free to browse my site or email me at dlc1983@gmail.com. If you place your order online or are out of state, don't worry I will send your freebies in the mail to you.

2 comments:

LWLH said...

My sister does that too...I love the blueberry cheesecake!

dev said...

Haha, that is what I have in my warmers right now. I love it too!