Monday, June 28, 2010

It's pouring down rain ...

... and I'm sitting here watching the weather.

Why? Because I had to make sure that nothing crazy was going to show up. I'm from Oklahoma and unless you live under a rock, you've probably heard about the insane weather here. In the last 6 months we had a blizzard, a tornado outbreak, a huge hail storm, record high heat, and flooding.

No, I haven't gotten all paranoid now that the weather has officially gone bipolar. In fact, I am just concerned because I am in a rental car right now and have no desire to pay for another deductible, especially on a car that isn't mine. My car is in the shop getting poked and handled with large tools. The poor thing got attacked by mother nature's hail storm and unfortunately mother nature won.

Luckily it looks like it is just a big rain storm, hopefully not too rainy. I don't have a boat or a jet ski and I honestly don't feel like swimming at 2 a.m. I guess I will get back to bed, hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.

1 comments:

LWLH said...

Ugh that sucks...I would be on the lookout too with that weather!